Data sheet for BA7912:
The BA7912 is an overt Body Armor Vest for police and civil uses. Vest is designed and manufactured for best protection of the wearer while keeping it comfortable for wearing while in duty or during everyday activities.
- The vest is designed as a regular coat with a front zipper.
- The design of the vest makes it possible to remove soft ballistic protection panels out of vest for cleaning of vest.
- The vest has two front pockets for general use.
- The cover of the vest and the soft ballistic panels are visibly marked by a label containing the below listed details:Name and address of manufacturerModel of ballistic vestClass of protection level according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements (0101.04 STD)
Date of manufacturing
Surface material of the vest carrier: Black nylon fabric.
Weight of vest including soft ballistic panels: Approx.3.5 kg?depending on the size of the vest.
Soft ballistic panels:
- Ballistic material (Goldflex) Unidirectional Aramid 234 g/m.
- Protection level of vest is IIIA according to NIJ 2005 interim requirements.
- The BA7912 offers ballistic protection of front & back.
- Protection area is approx. 0.3 sqm depending on the size of the vest.
- The ballistic protection panels are covered with a nylon cover for protecting the ballistic panels from water, dirt and direct sun.