A Dyneema Plate, is a plate that is an add-on component/insert to a ballistic vest. Its primary purpose is to absorb and disrupt the kinetic energy of a bullet impact and reduce the blunt trauma transferred to the wearer of the vest.
- Plate is made out of Dyneema.
- Includes a fabric water proof cover made out of Kordura by DuPont.
- Cutted on the sites to allow confort shooting position
- Protection level III (3).
Bullet proof vests are designed to ?trap? and slow bullets down as they attempt to pass through the vest. Bullet Proof Vests come in two different types; hard and soft. The ?soft? armors are designed to protect against most handgun and small arms ammunition, whereas ?hard? armors are designed to stop high caliber and armor piercing rounds.
The NIJ classifies all armors in the following levels:
|?||?||NIJ Level IIa||NIJ Level II||NIJ Level IIIa||NIJ Level III||NIJ Level IV|
|?||Areal Density||3.5 kg/m||4.2 kg/m||5.9 kg/m||25.9 kg/m||32.5 kg/m|
|.30 Armour Piercing (M2 AP)||?||?||?||?||?||x|
- Size: 300×250 mm ? 5. = 10X12 inch
- Weight: ?1500 gr. =??3 pounds and?4.91 ounces
There are no reviews yet.