FAB-Defense is proud to introduce the next product in its line of pistol conversion kits, the KPOS Scout!
The KPOS Scout incorporates a hybrid construction, combining a rigid aluminum upper with a lightweight polymer lower, for a compact yet extremely durable and accurate handgun conversion kit.
The KPOS Scout upper is machined from 6061 T6 aluminum, with a full length, integrated, 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny rail, for ultimate rigidity and stability with any mounted optics and sights.
The aluminum upper also allows the Scout to be safely used with ported Glock models (G17C, G19C)
The KPOS Scout Lower is made of reinforced polymer composite for improved usability and weight reduction and incorporates a new one button assembly design.
- New hybrid design, aluminum & polymer
- Extremely lightweight, easily concealable and compact
- Quick and easy installation requires no tools or handgun modification
- Can be used with Glock 17 or 19 with no modifications to the handgun or to the KPOS Scout
- Snap locking mechanism- single button for quick, easy and secure assembly
- Ambidextrous M4 style charging handle
- Full length 1913 MIL-STD Picatinny rail upper, short polymer lower rail and two removable side rails with integrated thumb rests
- Vertical foregrip folds to a horizontal position and incorporates an extendable trigger guard
- Folding buttstock with high traction rubber buttpad
- Hard anodized solid 6061 T6 Aluminum upper
- Reinforced polymer lower and buttstock/brace
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 25, 31 and 32 Generation 3, 4, 5 (Including C Models)
- Glock 19X
- Glock 45
*Without back-strap grip add-on.
- Weight: 720 gr
- Width: 73 mm
- Height: 170 mm
- Length: 326 mm
- Width: (open / deployed) 60 mm
- Length: (open / deployed) 542 mm
Aluminum and Polymer
The Bungee One Point Tactical Sling is a heavy duty adjustable elastic sling, made for optimal weapon handling, comfort & configuration options.
- Securely attaches to any single sling port
- Enables rapid and effective operation
- Suitable for use with a main or secondary weapon
- Specialty made for front chest & shoulder ready carry
- Allows concealed & compact SBR carry under a jacket
- Heavy duty flexible cord allows the weapon to be instantly extended to firing position
- Quick-release heavy duty buckle with additional safety port
*Available in Black | Green | Gray | Desert tan Color
- Weight 169 gr
- Width 30 mm
- Length 600 mm
- Length (open / deployed) 850 mm
FBS + RBS FAB Defense Front + Rear Back-Up Sight
The FBS + RBS Front + Rear polymer Back-up sight is a cutting-edge, low-profile, tactical back-up sight.
The dual aperture FBS Front + RBS rear sight is windage adjustable and can be mounted on all 1913Picatinny rails, but is specially made for the M4 / AR-15 / M-16 platform and the K.P.O.S.
- Very low profile & slim design
- Can be used as a primary or backup sight
- State-of-The-art ergonomic & ambidextrous design
- All manual configuration, no tools needed for windage adjustments
- Durable high-grade polymer & metal construction
- Spring-based locking mechanism – will not break or deform
FGGK – Foregrip:
The FGGK Two-Position foregrip transforms from horizontal to vertical by the push of a button, incorporating an adjustable sliding trigger guard enhancing your weapons safety feature and provides a tactical variant to your natural “fighting stance”.
- Trigger guard enhances your weapon’s safety features by securing “Loaded Chamber” carry
- Designed for quick and easy operation
- Easily fits on firearm and secured to the accessory rail by 2 bolts
- Fits handguards equipped with a Weaver or Picatinny rail system
- No gunsmith required
- Molded from reinforced polymer composite, super lightweight
|Width (open / deployed)||42 mm|
|Height (open / deployed)||102 mm|
|Length (open / deployed)||63 mm|