RONI HK1 CAA Tactical PDW Conversion Kit for H&K USP 9mm & .40
A quick overview of the Roni
- No pistol disassembly required – just drop it into the shell.
- An integrated below rail is mandatory.
- Upper flattop rail – allows combinations of sight
- Adjusted to fit any magnifier or night vision.
- Three Picatinny rails for additional accessories.
- Optional to add flip-up Backup sights (#FRS / #FFS), PBSS, OPS, ROCASE,PLS1Q and Aimpoint H1 on discounted prices!
- Accepts silencers – up to 35.5mm diameter.
- Optional to add quick release brass-catcher.
- Mill – Standard! No gunsmith requires!
The Roni comes with FREE 3 years manufacturer warranty! (priceless)
Fits H&K USP 9mm & .40
Fits H&K USP 40 LEM
* Does not fit H&K USP Compact 9mm
* Does not fit USP expert 9mm
* Will not fit H&K USP Compact 40 SW
Made Of Aluminum & Polymer
Measurements (with no addons):
- Weight: 1,400 gr.
- Length: 47 (Closed Max) – 57 (Open Max) cm.
- Width: 6.5 cm
- Height: 14 cm
Beware of copies! Many sellers are selling an airsoft version of the Roni (which is made of plastic) as the original Roni.
The original Roni is made by strong Aluminium rails and top of the noth Polymer which they carefully design to meet any need.
We are selling the original Roni, GUARANTEED!
Note for US buyers:
All the US buyers need an SBR tax stamp to assemble the Roni and their pistol together
*** The RONI BMX version does not require a tax stamp.
Easy guide of how to install your RONI:
The Roni does not require a gunsmith to be installed, just “drop” your pistol into the Roni and you are ready: