We offer a returned products in this page. These products have been returned by customers for different reasons and may contain scratches, other signs of use or may be completely new, but all of them are fully functional units.
If you purchase a returned product, know that:
- Returned products are shipped only to the United States.
- Shipping time may take up to 10 business days.
- We don’t offer returns the returned units, if you purchase them, be prepared to receive a used unit.
RONI SI CAA Tactical PDW Conversion Kit for Sig Sauer 226 9mm & .40 – Back Order
A quick overview of the Roni
- No pistol disassembly required – just drop it into the shell.
- An integrated below rail is mandatory.
- Upper flattop rail – allows combinations of sight
- Adjusted to fit any magnifier or night vision.
- Three Picatinny rails for additional accessories.
- Optional to add flip-up Backup sights (#FRS / #FFS), PBSS, OPS, ROCASE,PLS1Q and Aimpoint H1 on discounted prices!
- Accepts silencers – up to 35.5mm diameter.
- Optional to add quick release brass-catcher.
- Mill – Standard! No gunsmith requires!
The Roni comes with FREE 3 years manufacturer warranty! (priceless)
- Fits Sig Sauer 226 9mm & .40 & Sig SL SO
- Fits Sig Sauer 2022 9mm
The system fits ONLY the model with the integrated Picatinny rail.
* Does not fit Sig 226S
* Isn’t compatible with Sig 226 with Dovetail
* isn’t compatible with the x-line version of p226
* This RONI system does not support versions with beaver tail like the LDC.
Made Of Aluminum & Polymer
Measurements (with no addons):
- Weight: 1,400 gr.
- Length: 47 (Closed Max) – 57 (Open Max) cm.
- Width: 6.5 cm
- Height: 14 cm
Beware of copies! Many sellers are selling an airsoft version of the Roni (which is made of plastic) as the original Roni.
The original Roni is made by strong Aluminium rails and top of the noth Polymer which they carefully design to meet any need.
We are selling the original Roni, GUARANTEED!
Note for US buyers:
All the US buyers need an SBR tax stamp to assemble the Roni and their pistol together
*** The RONI BMX version does not require a tax stamp.
Easy guide of how to install your RONI:
The Roni does not require a gunsmith to be installed, just “drop” your pistol into the Roni and you are ready:
There are no reviews yet.